Interested in getting on the water more?
What is an Annual Membership?
An annual Membership is for those who have completed a learn to and wish to continue rowing with club. The membership allows members to participate in all on water and of water practices.
*plus you get a bonus t-shirt when you sign up*
Price and Sign up Instructions
$490* for one year membership
*for those who have just completed a learn to row, the price is 390$
visit https://membership.rowingcanada.org/JoinProgram to join
1. REGISTER WITH ROWING CANADA AND JOIN YOUR PREFERRED PROGRAM
- Visit https://membership.rowingcanada.org/Join
- Select: Join a Rowing Program / Register from the navigation menu.
Select: in British Columbia
Select: Lillooet Rowing Club
Select: The learn to row program you want to join. (All available programs are displayed)
Click on: Join.
From the Log In page select either: Register or Log In*.
*If you are already registered with Rowing Canada, enter your id and password and sign in, or,
2. DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION PACKAGE
This package should be filled out and delivered either by email or in person to the coach at your first practice. It is required, because without it you may not row on the water.
3. SUBMIT PAYMENT AND FORMS
- Payment can be done by e transfer to Lillooetrowing@gmail.com or by check delivered at your first practice.
- Forms can be emailed to Lillooetrowing@gmail.com or delivered at your first practice as well.
**FORMS AND PAYMENT MUST BE RECIEVED PRIOR TO ROWING**
ONCE THE FORMS AND PAYMENT HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
All done! We look forward to seeing you at practice!
Remember to bring a water bottle to practice.